In 2006, we reorganized the R&D team and recruited elites which from top universities and possessed rich experience in pharmaceutical industry. Apart from transplanting existing technical platform, the R&D team starts to develop novel drug delivery System (NDS), drug sustained-release dosage form, and non-infringed manufacturing process. R&D team also keeps further improving the existing product to enhance product characteristics and competitive edge.
- Obtain PIC/S GMP certification.
- Research and develop solid dosage forms: oral slow-released tablets, oral slow-released granules.
- Research and develop semi-solid dosage forms: Micro/Nano emulsified formulations, liposome technology.
- Inspect and analyze.
- Contract manufacture.
- Generic drugs market develop.
- Micro-emulsified technology: unique technology lessen the emulsified particle size from 400nm to 100nm and make it easier to infiltrate the skin layers. Micro-emulsified technology can coordinate with the supercritical fluid technology, make solution well-emulsified, and help active ingredients absorption.
- Liposome technology: the lipid bilayer can clad active ingredients and assist delivery.
- Multiple layer capsulations: the latest cosmetics manufacturing process. Multiple layers can protect active ingredients, control releasing rate, and enhance active ingredients absorption and effects.
- High-quality control and manufacture monitoring: the same as the PIC/S GMP standard.
- Collect unique, functional raw materials.
- Develop and design the formulation of compound nutritional supplements.
- Develop various formulations of functional products.